Dormeco, founded by Ormeca Industrial Supplies, has been marketing industrial raw materials for over five decades.
Dormeco is stocking and distributing active materials used in industrial and household cleaning industry as well as different chemicals for variety of industries.
Most products are available for prompt delivery from local stock and are distributed daily all over the country.
following is a list of stock items from different leading international suppliers:
- Biocides and Preservatives -a wide range of products for control of microorganisms in industrial water systems and in all water based products: Formaldehyde 37%, Glutaraldehyde 25% and 50%, Isothiazolines (CMIT/MIT and BIT/MIT), Quaternary ammonium (DDBAC), Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzoic acid and Sodium benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Phosphonates and Polymers -are used for many applications, including industrial water treatment, household & industrial cleaners, oil recovery and industrial processes. Products include phosphonates – ATMP, ATMP.Na5, HEDP, PBTCA. Polyacrylates, Acumer 2000 and 3100.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – 35% and 50%, technical and food grades, in 35kg cans and IBC.
- Detergents such as LABS, Lauramide, Nonylphenol ethoxylates 4, 6, 8, 9, 10
- Special solvents – including Ethanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Butyl glycol and butyl diglycol, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol.
- Acids – for industrial applications, such as: Acetic acid glacial, Citric acid anhydrous and monohydrate, Hydrochloric acid CP, Sulphuric acid CP, Nitric acid 68%, Formic acid 85%, Sulphamic acid, Boric acid.
- Bases and salts – Potassium hydroxide, Sodium hydroxide prills, EDTA,Ammonium bicarbonate, Ammonium nitrate, Calcium chloride, Monosodium and trisodium phosphate, STPP, TKPP, Soda ash light, Sodium Nitrate 98% and 99%, Titanium dioxide.
Dormeco is the distributor of Cargill in Israel. Cargill offers a large range of products for industrial applications. All Cargill products are based on natural renewable resources:
- Starches – for applications such as viscosifying, binding, tackifying, flow and film-forming properties. Native pregelatinized or modified starches are available.
- Hydrocolloids – Xanthan gum is a biopolymer considered non-hazardous and suitable for use in environmentally sensitive locations and applications. Carrageenans are derived from seaweed and are known for their thickening and gelling capabilities.
- Polyols – Cargill is one of the world’s leading producers of polyols. We offer a wide range of Polyols such as sorbitol, maltitol, mannitol, xylitol, Erythritol, glycerin and isomalt, for use in many different industrial applications
- Lecithins – Cargill standard and modified lecithins are surface-active and emulsifying. Lecithin enhances the manufacture of oil-based emulsions, suspensions and dispersions and stabilizes these systems.
- Oils and fats – Coconut and palm kernel oil contain a high proportion of lauric acid. Rapeseed (canola) and high-oleic sunflower oil are monounsaturated vegetable oils with high proportion of oleic acid, they are used as ingredients in home and personal care products.