Dormeco, founded by Ormeca Industrial Supplies, has been marketing industrial raw materials for over five decades.
Dormeco is active since its start in distribution of materials and components for the Paints and Printing Inks industry and has long experience in this field.
Today Dormeco represents and distributes leading international manufacturers of pigments and extenders, solvent and water borne binders, preservatives and functional additives.
Most products are available for prompt delivery from local stock and are distributed daily all over the country.
Our suppliers which are leaders in their field and cover wide range of products for this industry support us in bringing the best technical solutions, therefore Dormeco can offers innovative products, provide high level technical support to customers and assist in product design, selection of raw materials and problems solving.
Dormeco represents and markets products by leading international suppliers, we represent exclusively in Israel:
- Allnex The global leader in industrial coating resins both water and solvent borne: Alkyds, Acrylics, Epoxies, Polyesters, Polyurethane dispersions and Additives for use in water borne, high solids and solvent free paint and coatings
- Eckart is one of the leading international manufacturers of metallic and pearlescent pigments for paints and coatings, the printing industry and plastics,
- Venatora leading global manufacturer of titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigments, Blanc-fixe and Lithopone.
- SAPICI is a global leading company in high-performance polyurethanes for Coating, Flexible Packaging, Industrial Adhesives, Prepolymers, Inks, and more.
- PO.INT.ER is an Italian company operating internationally, manufacturing amino and polyamide hardeners for epoxy systems.
- Coloris GCC industrial colorants manufacturing company. Supplying tinting solutions, colorants and pigments dispersions for paints and
- King Industries a professional producer of catalysts, corrosion inhibitors and additives for solvent and waterborne coatings.
- ICL\ Advanced Additives HALOX corrosion inhibitors are lead and chromate-free non-toxic pigments for corrosion resistant and tannin stain resistant coatings.
- Keim Additec produces environmentally friendly water based wax additives for the use in printing inks, paints and other coating systems.
- Bruchsaler Farbenfabrik Founded in 1896 is a producer of high quality inorganic and blended pigments for coatings, plastics and construction industry.
- 3M Membranes the manufacturer of Liqui-Cel Superphobic membranes for ink degassing.
We stock and distribute different raw Materials for Paints, printing Inks and Plastics such as:
- Titanium dioxide – Tioxide and Hombitan brands – standard grades used in many paints and plastics applications as well as in special grades for printing inks.
- White pigment extenders, Blanc Fixe barium sulfate, Sachtolith white pigments based on a synthetic micronized zinc sulfide and Lithopone.
- Effect pigments – a complete range of aluminum and bronze pigments in paste and powder forms and pearlescent pigments,
- Brilliant yellow bismuth vanadate, red and orange resistant inorganic-organic hybrid pigments and pigment blends matching RAL, NCS, or Pantone standards.
- Special synthetic binders for industrial paints base on alkyd resins, acrylic, epoxy and polyurethane, solvent and waterborne.
- In can and dry film biocides and preservatives.
- A full range of hardeners for polyurethane and epoxy coating systems.
- High performance catalysts, polyols, rheology modifiers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, surface control additives and soft feel, matting agents.
- Defoamers, leveling and dispersing agents for industrial paints, water based paints, plastics and graphic arts.
- Waxes (paraffin, PE etc.) for graphic arts, exterior paints, plastics and textile
- General use products such as: Sorbitol liquid, glycerin, PEG400 and xanthan gum.